Pages

Abuja is done! Next Destination is Newyork (NY) and then... Nairobi

Abuja's done New York + Nairobi you're next 
We just wrapped up our third SheHive in Abuja and are pumped to keep the SheHive tour moving. Over the next two months we'll be heading to New York and then Nairobi so make sure you get your tickets today.
I want to register for SheHive NYC ticket NOW
I'd like to get more information about SheHive NYC first
In Abuja, we had 100 amazing #MotherlandMoguls gathered at Jabi Lake Mall. 80% of all participants gave SheHive Abuja a score of 5/5 in terms of how useful the bootcamp was. The remaining 20% gave SheHiveAbuja a 4/5. feedback after the cut...


Check out some of the feedback your fellow #MotherlandMoguls shared with us.





For NewYork, we have an equally amazing lineup of speakers including

- Vanessa de Luca (Editor-in-Chief of Essence Magazine)
- Asmau Ahmed (Founder, PlumPerfect and one of only 11 black female tech entrepreneurs to raise above $1mn in outside funding)
- Bislia Bokoko (Award winning entrepreneur)
- Lola Coker (Founder, Resource Nigeria - a company that specialises in placing ladies who want to move back to Nigeria in top companies)

More generally, what could be more fun that spending an amazing weekend with dope African women in the City? So click on one of the links below to register for your ticket or to find out more.

We can't wait to see you,
Afua, Yasmin & the SLA Team.
I want to register for SheHive NYC ticket NOW
I'd like to get a little more information about SheHive NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be social, Kindly drop your comments.