The United Kingdom Education Advisory Service has put together a seminar to enlighten all offer holders on important tips that can help increase the chances of student visa procurement. This seminar is completely free to attend and some of the privileges includes but not limited to the following:
1. Provision of step by step guidance towards Student visa application
2. Helping to secure CAS statements from the University
3. Provision of guidance with the new online visa application form
4. Bank statement compliance check
5. CAS statement compliance check
7. Previous immigration history check in case of previous refusal
8. Helping with accommodation booking with the university.
9. Helping with booking appointment for application submission
10.Provision of up to date information and tips on UK Border Immigrations
11.Provision of networking platform with other students bound for the UK and lots more.
NB: If you are too busy to visit the office for this process this can also be handled virtually up to the point at which you will need to apply for visa
UKEAS LAGOS OFFICE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org (08057126716)
UKEAS ABUJA OFFICE CONTACT: Abuja@ukeas.com.ng (08158868765)
UKEAS IBADAN OFFICE CONTACT: Ibadan@ukeas.com.ng (+234 02 7517057)
Visa Seminar Dates: Saturday 20th of July 2013 & Saturday 3rd August
Time: 12 noon prompt (Seminars will hold simultaneously in all UKEAS offices)
Lagos Venue: UKEAS NIGERIA Affordable cars Building, No 76 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Abuja Venue: Suite 3, 2nd Floor,HATLAB PLACE Plot 1952 Sokode Crescent (beside GTBank) Wuse Zone 5
Ibadan Venue: UKEAS Nigeria (Ibadan Office) 1 Shell Close, Ile Oridetu, Onireke